How to Setup Steam Family Sharing and Share the Steam Games:
Here, after enabling the Steam Family Library Sharing, you can easily share your Steam games with friends and family. Hence, if you do not know how to set it up, this post from MiniTool will show the detailed steps are as follows with the points are listed below and explained.
Quick Navigation :
- How to Set up Steam Family Sharing
Here, the Steam Family sharing feature enables us to share the Steam gaming library with friends and family with other people who can use the Steam library and play your games collection. Thus, if you do not know how to set up Steam family sharing on Steam client, you can follow the steps below. Its important to know how to hide recent activity on steam to make your privacy.
How to Set up Steam Family Sharing
Thus, the following will show us how to enable family sharing on Steam with step-by-step guidelines.
Step 1. Turn Steam Guard Security
1. Launch Steam client on your computer.
2. Click on Steam (in the top left corner of the client) and choose Settings.
3. Select Manage my account with the Steam Guard security option under the Account tab.
4. Ensure the Steam Guard is turned on and choose a way to get Steam Guard codes.
Step 2. Enable Steam Family Sharing
1. Log in to the family or friend’s computer with your Steam account.
2. Click on the Steam menu and then choose the Settings option.
3. Choose to Authorize Library Sharing on the computer under the Family tab.
4. Log out your account and let your friend or family member log into their account. And then they can see your Steam Library in their own Games tab also.
Thus, after enabling Steam family sharing, your friends can play your Steam games on their computers. Hence, they need to download and install the selected games from the gaming library and then play with them in the steam activity.
This Steam family sharing is exceptionally convenient when you want to share your Steam games with other people or play the games in our friend’s game library. However, there are some restrictions we should know about the Steam family sharing features activity.
Access these Screenshot Folder on the Hard Disk Directly
Therefore, each user has a screenshot folder in which screenshot saved all screenshots in a particular folder. These folders occur located with Steam which is now find. The default position is in local disk C by accessing the Steam screenshot folder on the hard drive, and we can check out the game screenshots.
Now, let us have a look at the complete steps are as follows.
Step 1. Open Windows file pointer or this pc on the data processor.
Step 2. Observe the path below to open the Steam screenshot. You need to change the <your Steam-ID> and <app – ID> yourself.
C:\ Program files (x86) \Steam\userdata\<yourSteamID>\760\remote\<app – ID>\screenshots.
Thus, these are followed by summarized with some restrictions needed to know after enabling the Steam family sharing feature. Let us have a look together at the rules and conditions of the steam family.
- Thus, you can also authorize up to ten processors to share your Steam games.
- You can allow up to five accounts to use the game library on any of the authorized processors.
- Not all games hold up steam family sharing like video, software, and free games keep out of divide.
- You can only use a split Library if the holder is not using it. That is to say, if you are sharing your library and currently playing a game with your friends and family can not use your collection.
- Thus, the statement owner has priority to access his or her game. That is to say, if someone is using their library and you want to play a game, the other person will ask us to buy the game or quit the game.
Hence, hereafter reading this post, we should know how to set up Steam family sharing. Here, setting up the Steam family sharing is not so complicated to do for steam activity. Thus, if you want to enable the Steam family sharing feature, follow the steps above for steam sharing.