Things You Must Know About Bajaj Finance Card
There is hardly anything in the market like the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard that has the power of 4 credit cards in 1. It is multi-functional and comes with more benefits than a credit card, and that’s what makes it a SuperCard in its true sense.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal from ATM
There might arise situations when you need to use your credit card at an ATM machine to withdraw immediate cash. Most credit cards will charge you money with additional interest for the amount you withdrew. Plus, there’s also the transaction fee that is levied every time you use a credit card at an ATM machine. These costs can really add up to be a lot.
With the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, there is no interest levied at all for any cash withdrawal for the first 50 days. As for the processing fee, there’s only a flat processing fee of 2.5 percent.
- Avail emergency advance
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard also lets you avail a personal loan in a matter of minutes when you’re in a financial emergency. One can avail a personal loan for 90 days on their cash limit with a nominal interest rate of just 1.16% per month. Additionally, no processing fee is applied for these loans.
- Reward points
For each transaction made with the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, the credit card offers reward points that are credited to your account at the end of each month. Just by signing up for the Bajaj Finserv card, you can earn up to 20,000 reward points as a welcome gift.
These reward points can also be easily redeemed. The process is simple and convenient.
- Log in to the RBL rewards site with your username and password.
- Select the category you wish to redeem your gift from. It can be travel, shopping, recharge or gifts.
- Next, you have to choose how many reward points you exactly wish to redeem.
- An OTP which is sent to the registered mobile number needs to be entered to complete the payment.
- If you are short of reward points while buying a particular product, you can pay the rest of it through your credit card itself.
You can use your accrued reward points to get benefits such as luxury vacations, flights, and vouchers from top fashion and lifestyle brands. They basically replace the cash that you’d pay for all such products. You can use them in the following ways.
- Vouchers: Bajaj Finserv credit cardholders can redeem their accumulated reward points for a number of vouchers like an Rs. 500 entertainment vouchers on BookMyShow. There are also various vouchers for dining at restaurants and cafés like Costa Coffee, Dominos, and Pizza Hut. One can also avail of lifestyle coupons worth Rs. 1000 or more from a range of outlets, beginning with Big Bazaar and Shoppers Stop, to Pantaloons and FabIndia.
- Online Shopping: You can also spend your accumulated points to shop at online giants like Amazon or Flipkart.
- Hotels: RBL credit cardholders can also redeem their points for hotel bookings with various hotel partners like The Orchid, Oakwood Premier, and Fortune Select Palms among others.
- Recharge: You can also use the RBL credit card reward points to recharge your phones.
- Flights: Accrued credit card points can be used to book up to 9 tickets from partner airlines like IndiGo, SpiceJet, and Air India. Customers can additionally earn air miles by using those reward points for booking tickets.
- Personalized gifts: One can also use the reward points for personalized gifts offered from the bank.
- Easy EMI options
Repayment of a loan is often accompanied by additional processing fees that can amount to become quite hefty. Repaying the personal loan availed through Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is extremely easy. You can repay the loan in 3 EMIs. As only a flat 2.5% processing fee is charged, the EMIs are convenient and affordable. Therefore, with this loan, there are lesser chances of you rolling over your debt, or having to pay for your debt out of your savings.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard member privileges
As a SuperCard member, you are eligible to avail exclusive benefits from all the Bajaj Finserv partner stores. You can get attractive EMI options and jaw-dropping discounts on the purchase of clothes, accessories, and even groceries at these partner outlets.
Cardholders can also get 5% cashback on the down payment at Bajaj Finserv EMI Network partner stores. Down payment can also be made using the accumulated SuperCard reward points.
Furthermore, this SuperCard comes loaded with security features like ‘In-hand security’ that gives you, the holder, more control of your card. The ‘zero-fraud liability cover’ is brought in to deal with threats of cybercrime and fraud. With the RBL MyCard app, you can constantly track usage of the card, and have greater control over the card usage.